How does the PTCA work?
Members and their roles
To get to know each member a bit more, click on their name.
Members of the PTCA
Class Rep Coordinator
In 2018 Whitehall Park PTCA became a charity. This means as a charity we have the following:
– Exempt from paying income and corporation tax.
– We are able to receive charitable donations from local and national companies.
– Eligible to apply to grant making charitable trusts.
– Being able to receive donations made through payroll giving and company matched giving scenes.
– Being able to apply for gift aid.
All involvement is very welcome so please do get in touch;
- Email – email@example.com
- Facebook – closed group available to members, search Whitehall Park School PTCA to join
To find out more about the role of the PTCA and to read the Constitution, Click Here
We currently do not have any events coming up