We are thrilled to be a part of a family of seven schools that form Bellevue Place Education Trust who support us with driving forward our vision to ensure that children can learn, enjoy and succeed through the provision of excellent teaching and an enriched curriculum. Bellevue Place Education Trust is committed to running autonomous schools with freedom over educational delivery and with support for back office functions. The Trustees’ aspiration is to maintain schools where academic excellence is just one aspect of an outstanding education. Our Trust is committed to:-
- Offering a rich extended curriculum, building emotional intelligence in pupils, typically nurtured from children’s interest in ideas and learning
- Encouraging parents to gain satisfaction from the way their child is nurtured, and happy in a school environment which provides arts, drama, sport and music as well as academic rigour
- Fostering an inclusive and co-operative environment committed to the expectation that children are safe and happy, expect to succeed, and learn that they can be both interested and interesting
- Expecting that children, staff and parents enjoy current and lifelong success, founded on the experience of the best in everything
- The recruitment of the very best staff by providing attractive career development and retention packages, with an entitlement to focussed training. The goal is that at least half our future leaders will come from current BPET staff
- Functioning with high quality leadership and management; strong financial controls, responsible approaches to building stock; and sound risk management, along with future growth
Learn. Enjoy. Succeed.
Every BPET child and staff member enjoys a broad (LEARN) and enriched (ENJOY) learning experience, enabling them to achieve a far greater individual success (SUCCEED) than they might previously have thought possible.
Our Mission To grow hubs of like-minded, autonomous schools, well-supported, all of which combine academic rigour with highly enriched opportunities that deliver a personalised approach to education and exceptional outcomes for all.
Our Difference We are leading the way in delivering high quality education through a skills-based curriculum, applying the best of the independent and state sectors to deliver breadth of opportunity and pupil enrichment. We empower all our schools as individual entities that best meet the needs of the communities they serve and have a strong relationship with parents, who are partners in delivering the vision.
Our Promise Every child is an individual. Our role is to nurture pupils’ potential through a personalised approach to learning. BPET children are happy, independent, confident all-rounders. We encourage a ‘be interested and be interesting’ attitude in children and staff alike. We don’t just teach; we want our pupils to have a passion to learn. Our focus is on all pupils, regardless of background or academic ability, focusing on pupils with Special Educational Needs as well as those who are more-able.
How is the Trust vision brought to life in the School Development Plan?
Every school within our Trust develops a long term School Development Plan and then each year a yearly improvement plan is put into place to ensure that the school sets itself strategic objectives and focuses on achieving these through the course of the year. At Whitehall Park School, we combine our School Development Plan, with our Self Evaluation document and regularly update both throughout the year. School self-evaluation is a continuous process which comprises of a number of key components that collect information, data and evidence about the standards in the school. These are then analysed, collated and the findings are used to identify priorities to improve various aspects of school life.
Whitehall Park School involves all stakeholders in the school self-evaluation process and ensure information that we collect from children, families, governors and external reviews all feed into our priorities for the year ahead. From this information we produce a document called the School Development and Evaluation (SDE) Plan. Throughout the year, we continually review our progress against the targets we have set, amending and adapting the SDE plan, in light of our self-evaluation.
For parents, community members and visitors to our website, we have produced a summary document. If you would like to view our whole School Development and Evaluation Plan, please do speak to us in the office.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]